1. All sales are considered final with the exception of warranty claims and orders shipped in error.
2. All returned parts must be in original packaging and new sale condition as determined by Just8N's.
It is the customer’s responsibility to check parts for correct fit BEFORE installation.
Any part that has been disassembled, drilled, welded, cut, painted, or modified in any way, or is missing kit components is NOT eligible for return.
Electrical items that have NOT been installed and/or plugged in are eligible for return.
Electrical items that are authorized for return are still subject to inspection and approval prior to credit/and or exchange.
No returns accepted on any literature.
3. Returns within 90 days of invoice date are acceptable, any returns received after 90 days are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Returns after 180 days are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
4. Absolutely NO returns accepted after one year from date of purchase. No exceptions.
5. Please call 1-888-355-9937 before returning any item. Please have your purchase invoice number available when calling. Just8N's is NOT responsible for unauthorized returns.
6. All returns must be shipped “pre-paid” and fully insured. COD or collect returns will not be accepted. In cases where a return is due to our error, “pre-paid” shipping labels will be e-mailed or sent to the customer with a replacement part where applicable.
7. Refunds will be issued based upon the method of payment. (i.e. cash for cash purchases, credit on a credit card for credit card purchases, etc.).
8. All returns should be sent to:
2505 South Post Road
Shelby, N.C. 28152